What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KNEW-FBO Recommendation ?

My wife & I flew in there several times - we used Flightline First. Had the rental car waiting out front both times. No complaints.
I think you'll get good service from any of the FBOs.
John

My wife & I flew in there several times - we used Flightline First. Had the rental car waiting out front both times. No complaints.
I think you'll get good service from any of the FBOs.
John

I've also used Flilghtline First a couple of times and been pleased with the service. They also seem to be cheapest on 100LL prices.

The second visit we skipped the rental car and just got a taxi to downtown - for a short visit you can walk/trolley around. The city has a quite reasonable fixed charge for downtown to airport rides so no tourist taxi sticker shock....:)

I was in KNEW a couple months ago for work and we used Flightline First and they did a fine job. They did have a large amount of piston powered customers too so don't think they are a jet only place. We stayed at the Marriott right downtown so there was no need for a car. We just took a cab. I don't remember what the cab fare was but I also don't recall it being outrageous.

I was in KNEW a couple months ago for work and we used Flightline First and they did a fine job. They did have a large amount of piston powered customers too so don't think they are a jet only place. We stayed at the Marriott right downtown so there was no need for a car. We just took a cab. I don't remember what the cab fare was but I also don't recall it being outrageous.

Just looked it up... seems to have stayed pretty constant from our last trip...

New Orleans Lakefront Airport - $22 for 1-2 passengers - > 2 passengers to or from the same destination, the taxicab fare shall be $9/passenger

Back