What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tim at Approach Fast Stack

woxofswa

Well Known Member
Just want toss a shout out to Tim at Approach Fast Stack. I can honestly say that his work product has been the most reliable element of my airplane and his support has been superb.

I would never build without his services.

Not only does he provide a great product but his access and followup make him a tremendous asset as a vendor and friend to the community and to me personally.

Thanks for your passion and dedication to the fruit salad that is the world of aircraft enthusiasts.

Same great service from Tim!

Tim has been so very helpful and I've used his equipment in a number of planes. He's a great resource for RV builders and his hubs and cables make the inevitable avionics upgrades far easier.

And that's the truth

The only thing I know about avionics wiring is Tim's number at Fast Stack. All his cables come to me well labeled, the right length and with the appropriate connectors at each end.

The only wires not in connectors are one red one and one black one. If I can only figure out where these go, I will be in business.

Upgrades

3 planes, 3 panels, everything works and the hubs make upgrading a breeze. Thanks Tim for the great prducts and excellent customer service. No vaporware or false promises here.
Cj

What They Said!

Everything stated above is true! Add me to the list of please customers! I'd do it the same way next time!

Never spoke with Tim but bought a harness from Fast Stack for my MGL radio. Beautiful work. Made installation soooo easy. One of my best purchases. John

I've used Tim's harnesses and hubs and cables on literally dozens of airplanes. Any time a panel comes to me for upgrade and it has a Fast Stack, I am excited to work on it because it is so much easier to work with and easy to upgrade. In all of my work with time over the years, I have only twice ever had something miswired. That's impressive!

Agreed!!!

I've used the hubs and harnesses in two planes. Makes things a lot easier.

You won't be disappointed!!

Yep, Tim was super easy to work with, and has spent countless hours helping me track down a couple really wierd avionics issues. Both wound up being avionics failures and had nothing to do with his cables.

-Dan

Tim is absolutely awesome and so is his product. Zero headache, 100% reliable and easy.

Thanks Tim

No Way!

No way I could have done it without the hub and cables.
The best decision I made in the building process was to use
Approach Fast Stack. Now, realizing what it would have been like without
Tim's product, I give myself a high five. The several times I have called Tim
always left me in great shape and more appreciation for his work, brains and
product.

Ditto on Tim at Approach Fast Stack... When I up graded my panel to included a GTN 650. Tim's wiring was right on even with my Dynon Hubs.

I have recommended his work to several in the Atlanta Area...

Jack

Back