What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EFII Fuel Pump Indicator

dmattmul

Well Known Member
Most using the EFII System 32 use Fuel Pump 1 as their main pump and 2 is only activated when pump 1 drops below a certain pump pressure. I want to have at least pump 2 wired into the G3X GEA so I can get a visually (and possible an audible) alert on my G3X that pump 2 is now on. Currently I need to visually scan the System 32 panel to see that pump 2 is now on. I'd like to know when pump 2 is on. For those of you who know and understand the GEA which inputs would I use? It appears J244 pin 25 and 28 could be used for pump 1 and 2? Has anyone done this already and what pins did you use? Any issues? I don't want to create a point of failure for these critical components.

Gp

Use a couple of GP pins and set them to active hi. Connect them to the supply power on each individual pump. When the pump sees 12v, the GP will see that voltage and present your pump running message.

Pump 2

Installed, wired and programmed pump 2 into one of the extra discretes. It's good to see when pump 2 is running as the auto transfer relay must have seen low pressure and auto switched to said pump. (Normally occurs every engine start as the system see low pressure at initial start-up and needs to be manually reset back to pump 1) System works well.

Thanks

Attachments

• PUMPS.jpg
    PUMPS.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 52
Back