What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tech counselors near Anacortes

n6vin

I'm New Here
Hi,
I’m in the early stages of my RV7 build (horizontal stabilizer prep), and fishing for local tech counselors. Looking to join the closest EAA chapter, but checking this venue too…

Thanks!
Steve
N6VIN

Steve,

I know of two online communities full of friendly, helpful people who are always more than happy to answer questions and lend a hand - true communities, which are few and far between these days. One is VAF. The other one is Flights Above The Pacific Northwest.

So if you don't find a good answer here on VAF (or even if you do), I would encourage you to post on FATPNW and see what you get.

(If you get no answers from either place, which seems unlikely, then feel free to PM me and I can get you in touch with some EAA people at Harvey Field or Arlington who will certainly know someone who can help you).

Last edited:
Terry Burch at Arlington. Also, the EAA chapter at Skagit.

Also, Ken Krueger, one of Van’s former engineers is at Anacortes. Plus there are several builders near you.

If you have general questions or just want someone to look over your work, I’m in Mount Vernon. But, I’m not a tech counselor or A&P.

Steve,

I'm in Anacortes and finished my -7 a few months ago. Send me a PM if you'd like to see my plane or need any free advice! :D

Based at 74S

Back