What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Desser Monster Retreads, any free shipping?

roadrunner20

Well Known Member
Desser or an RV friendly company used to sell monster retread tires with free shipping. Is this ancient history now?
I just tried buying a pair at dresser & free shipping only applies to orders > $299.
Is there another source that offers free shipping?
Best shipping price is $104 :eek:

Skytreads includes shipping

Actually, you may have been thinking of these guys. Their shop is in Florida. Just had them do a set of tires for me. Return shipping is included in price. Great service. Their site is http://www.skytreads.com/

Last edited:
Just to update this thread.

I ended up buying Air Hawks from Aircraft Spruce. They have a $10 flat rate shipping charge.

Desser or an RV friendly company used to sell monster retread tires with free shipping. Is this ancient history now?
I just tried buying a pair at dresser & free shipping only applies to orders > $299.
Is there another source that offers free shipping?
Best shipping price is $104 :eek:

I've bought tires from Desser over the past couple of decades so decided to put in an order for two retreads just to show the $104 shipping cost was a mistake.

During checkout I was informed "Sorry, no shipping options available for this address".

What???

I've bought tires from Desser over the past couple of decades so decided to put in an order for two retreads just to show the $104 shipping cost was a mistake.

During checkout I was informed "Sorry, no shipping options available for this address".

What???

Yes, I was getting the same message with monsters in the cart.
I tried a different set of tires & was able to select a shipping & didn't receive that message. They may be unavailable now.

I had precisely the same error on the Desser site trying to order a set of retreads a couple weeks ago - I ended up calling them and they took my order over the phone, no problem. It's a problem with their website. The shipping was a lot less than $104 also, IIRC it was about $35.

Last edited:
I had precisely the same error on the Desser site trying to order a set of retreads a couple weeks ago - I ended up calling them and they took my order over the phone, no problem. It's a problem with their website. The shipping was a lot less than $104 also, IIRC it was about $35.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind next time.
They should probably fix their website too.:rolleyes:

Danny, you are an IT guy

fix the website for them!

Hope things are going well in NC!

Ron

Back