What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Switch labeling (ADSB Kill Switch)

F1Boss

Well Known Member
I?m gonna be flying ?some formation? from now on, so I?ll need the Kill Switch. I have some real estate in the upper panel area - where can I get a nifty switch label to denote the switch - along with the ANON switch? Looking for some engraved plastic covers. Thanks!

Rocket,

Just label it STEALTH MODE :D

Everything else will fall in place.

Boomer

Well, maybe..

Rocket,

Just label it STEALTH MODE :D

Everything else will fall in place.

Boomer

I was gonna use DEAD and ALIVE for the GDL-82 switch along with HOODATT for the anonymous switch, but it some say the GDL-82 goes silent when the TXP is set on standby. I wonder if that works with the 327 TXP?

SO: does the 327 - set on standby - kill the GDL 82? I heard it does not - but the 330 will. Y/N?

At least I?ll get my HOODATT switch...:D

I was gonna use DEAD and ALIVE for the GDL-82 switch along with HOODATT for the anonymous switch, but it some say the GDL-82 goes silent when the TXP is set on standby. I wonder if that works with the 327 TXP?

SO: does the 327 - set on standby - kill the GDL 82? I heard it does not - but the 330 will. Y/N?

At least I?ll get my HOODATT switch...:D

HOODATTDERE might be to many characters.

Just watch the panel space.

Boomer

Don't quote me, but I think "HOODATTDERE" is only approved in Canada and possibly Minnesota, don'tchya know.

Back