What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need RV-8 Builder's Assistance

ASharpe

I'm New Here
The list of Builder's Assistance on the site seems old and many of the companies are out of business or their web links don't work.

I've got an RV-8 in St. Louis that I need to complete much faster than my schedule will allow. Is there anyone or a company that would come to my hangar to help finish this? Or is there an assistance company where I can send this to get it closer to completion?

I need help. My wife is proud that I've admitted this...

The list of Builder's Assistance on the site seems old and many of the companies are out of business or their web links don't work.

I've got an RV-8 in St. Louis that I need to complete much faster than my schedule will allow. Is there anyone or a company that would come to my hangar to help finish this? Or is there an assistance company where I can send this to get it closer to completion?

I need help. My wife is proud that I've admitted this...

Suggest you call Allen Nelson at Synergy Air South. 678-854-6498

I don't think they will come to you, but you can certainly go to them. Pretty convenient about 30 miles southwest of the Atlanta airport.

Back