What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Central Florida Hangarage

RV7ator

Well Known Member
I'm looking for hangar space for our RV-7 this December and January in central Florida. Leesburg KLEE is our target airport, Ocala KOCF next, as we'll be holed up in The Villages, but any private or public airport in that area would do.

Got a corner available? Text or phone 208-283-3917.

John Siebold
Boise, ID

Last edited:
Hangar Space

John, you may want to try to reach out to Love’s Landing or Leeward Air Ranch. Someone may have an empty hangar/garage space. There are a few local FB pages for pilots around here.

There are a few issues going on down here that may make it tougher than normal.
* We have a bunch of airplanes that were spared the hurricanes, but their hangars were damaged and have been forced to relocate to Central Florida until they are repaired.
* We still have a bunch of remote workers that moved away from other areas to land in Florida.
* Two of the local airports have noticed hangar renters that they are demo’ing GA hangars to make room for corporate hangars. This has pushed folks in Orlando out to Leesburg and beyond.

Try calling Jumbolair

May be a long shot, but I ferried an RV-4 out of there a couple years ago, and there were a lot of empty spaces, including the one the RV-4 occupied. We called to get approval to land there via the published number you can find on their website . https://jumbolair.com/ There is an RV-7 owner based there I spoke with, but I don't believe he is active on VAF.

Back