What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oxygen refill

Go to airport listing, click fbo, look under services. Up to FBO to publish their offerings.

Check out PDK , Signature Flight Services fbo

Attachments

• D603BA72-6C17-4921-98CE-EE0C0327A537.png
    D603BA72-6C17-4921-98CE-EE0C0327A537.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Dive shops

Most dive shops will also supply O2, especially ones that fill for “technical” diving but even if they don’t want to have a tank of pure O2 around for emergencies.

I never trust Foreflight to be accurate or up-to-date about that stuff. I always call the FBO on the phone if I have questions about the services they provide, ground transportation, or fuel prices. Foreflight can only have up to date info if the FBO makes the effort to provice it, and many just don't (especially the smaller ones at smaller airports).

Last edited:
Sorry - Asked the question wrong. I know I can look at each airport under services. Question is - Is there a way without looking at each individual airport.

Curious, too

I was curious about this, too.

Using a simple google search with key words "Airnav" and "Bottled oxygen: HIGH", I was able to generate a list of FBOs that purport to sell oxygen. I also added state names to narrow the lists to places I might want to visit.

I have no idea how up to date the information might be.

I was curious about this, too.

Using a simple google search with key words "Airnav" and "Bottled oxygen: HIGH", I was able to generate a list of FBOs that purport to sell oxygen. I also added state names to narrow the lists to places I might want to visit.

I have no idea how up to date the information might be.

Key point. IME, such updating is very unreliable, especially at smaller airports. Hence the quick telephone call. I hate aviation surprises.

Back