What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shoutout for Electronics International

avrojockey

Well Known Member
Patron
After antagonizing over where to install my Red Cube early spring. I finally had a great working install over the past few months. Until my condition inspection revealed a hardly noticeable fuel stain near wire leads coming out top.

Knowing how these are constructed (electronics are potted inside) I didn't think it could come from that part of the cube, but eventually determined in fact it was. The weeping was the same regardless of fuel pressure and evaporated as fast as it weeped so it never dripped or ran down sides of cube.

I was heading out west for work the next couple of weeks so I remove it, and brought it along, with the assumption I can expedite things if I need to ship it in. Well, fate may be a hunter and a blesser...I was working out of RDM and EI is in Bend just 20 minutes away!

Took a quick trip in the morning before work and they confirmed the leak and handed me a brand new unit. No warrantee paperwork, no rebuilt unit, or any other hassles..

Fantastic company! Very pleasant to deal with!

And great products as well, been running EI instruments for about 15yrs, replaced the red cube once but other than that no issues with any of it.

Back