What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Interactive Plans Map

BruceMe

Well Known Member
I'm getting geared up to work on my next RV-4 project and I found the online plans on the Vans site... that's good, but what I really want as an interactive map. So I created this. Feel free to download... just having the plan number is great... but if you download all the PDFs into a folder named C:\RV4_Plans, clicking on the part will go to the drawing.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 0_MAP_Start_Here.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 201
Now that's nifty!

...but I have paper plans :(

I don't see where the pdfs can be downloaded, I'm guessing you need to be a recent customer?

Now that's nifty!

...but I have paper plans :(

I don't see where the pdfs can be downloaded, I'm guessing you need to be a recent customer?

First, I put the drawing number next to the part. So "Canopy-41" means the canopy is drawing no41. Just print it and post it on the wall... then you know which paper plan to pull up quickly.

Second, if you want digital plans, it's pretty simple. Go on to Vans website, create your account, and add plane with your builder number. Then you'll see a link to all service bulletins and a PDF copy of all the plans.

Enjoy!

Back