What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hoping for a indoc flight in Houston area

Micro151

Sponsor
I’m new to VAF and hoping to build either an RV-14 or RV-8. If there is an RV-14 or RV-14A owner who is willing to let me (and possibly my wife) take a look at their plane and then take at least me for a spin I would be greatly appreciative (I have gas money). Hoping for some acrobatics but happy to take what I can get. While I’m an experienced pilot I know next to nothing about GA.

Thanks,

Mike

I’m only building a 14A, but I’m in Fulshear. Check out post in South Tx group as well, lunch once a month around the area and can look at some of the work around.

Come to sherman

If you can get up to Sherman, I’ll take you both for a ride. RV 14A. Also, we’re building another one if you want to sample that.

Brian - thanks for the gouge on the South TX group. I’m still learning the website and didn’t even realize the Forums had groups. Does the South TX group try and get together every 3rd Saturday of the month? THX-Mike

Brian - thanks for the gouge on the South TX group. I’m still learning the website and didn’t even realize the Forums had groups. Does the South TX group try and get together every 3rd Saturday of the month? THX-Mike

Of course, all here to help and guide each other. Yes, it’s usually posted as to where about a week before in that forum.

Another option for finding other Van's builders in the area, including RV-14s, is to attend the EAA 302 chapter meetings in Conroe on the 2nd Saturday morning each month. So the next one is this Saturday, April 9th. You can find additional info on this chapter at eaa302.org

This is a very large and very active chapter, with lots of building going on. I highly recommend it.

Cheers,

Back