What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GMA245 Bluetooth problem

birddog486

Well Known Member
Trying to get my Ipod Nano 7th gen to connect but the Ipod doesn't find the GMA245.

I've tried everything I can think of as far as restarting everything and putting the Gma into pairing mode and restarting the Bluetooth on the Ipod but they wont find each other.

I did just update the software on the Ipod so I'm hopeful that'll take care of the problem but I'm open to other ideas. It did find my cell right away..

Last edited:
GMA 245 Pairing

Trying to get my Ipod Nano 7th gen to connect but the Ipod doesn't find the GMA245.

I've tried everything I can think of as far as restarting everything and putting the Gma into pairing mode and restarting the Bluetooth on the Ipod but they wont find each other.

I did just update the software on the Ipod so I'm hopeful that'll take care of the problem but I'm open to other ideas. It did find my cell right away..

Good Morning,

Was the iPod connected to any other equipment, like headphones or a headset, while trying to pair with the GMA 245? Are you able to connect the iPod to other Bluetooth devices successfully?

Thanks,

Justin

The Nano wasn't connected to anything else. I used my wifes Ipod touch today and it connected right away so the Bluetooth on the GMA245 is working fine.

The update I did to the Ipod Nano didn't make a difference. I tried hooking the Nano to a couple different speakers and it finds them right away, not sure why the GMA245 and the Ipod Nano arent playing nice.

Back