What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

$100 Hamburger - KUVA

jfrank71

Well Known Member
Stumbled upon a (new to me) diner at KUVA, Uvalde, TX (South). Finally made it over for lunch today. Very nice facility with great food. Reminds me a little of Southern Flyer in Brenham (11R) which is now closed. Good spot for breakfast, lunch or diner. Check website for hours. Will be making the breakfast run soon.

http://hangar6aircafe.com/

Fries?

How were the fries? I'm keeping an eye out for a restaurant that has good fries and accessible by plane in the Central Texas area.

Thanks,

Kuva

That is the new home of Lancair. These are the guys who do the citation stallion and citation super S11 upgrades. The seem to have a great handle on things..
Bill R.

I was actually trying to be healthy so I had the fruit vs the fries with my bacon cheese burger. pirep on the fries next trip. Seem like I read they were waffle fries.

I was actually trying to be healthy so I had the fruit vs the fries with my bacon cheese burger. pirep on the fries next trip. Seem like I read they were waffle fries.

I luv this statement, had a chuckle:) Bacon cheese burger but felt guilty eating fies with it so went fruit...lolol

Anyone know if that sinfully good little outdoor seating restaurant directly across the road from KODO is still there?

Back