What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need CFI to checkout my CFI - RV7

agent4573

Well Known Member
The wife and I have a CFI we've been working with for the last few years and now that the plane is done, we would like to continue training and do our BFRs in the RV7. Since our CFI doesn't have any 7 time, insurance is requiring that he gets a check out with another CFI that has at least 25 hours in the 7. Anyone know a CFI in the Bay area with at least 25 hours that can do a check flight for our instructor?

RV time

Get your instructor a full RV transition training course before instruction if they don’t have any RV time.

Get your instructor a full RV transition training course before instruction if they don’t have any RV time.

...or, find a CFI with such RV time. The number of such creatures is climbing, particularly so in the "Bay area".

...or, find a CFI with such RV time. The number of such creatures is climbing, particularly so in the "Bay area".

This is the crux of the post. If you know any please let me know who they are. I've asked everyone I know and came up empty.

Back