What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV's in LA

Straticus

I'm New Here
Hi folks, I'm debating on my choices (build vs fly, 8 vs 9 vs 10) and would love the chance to sit in a cockpit myself to see what the comfort level is. I'm 6'0 with a 5'6" significant other who will be a frequent passenger.

I hear there's a bunch up at Whiteman; more than willing to do some driving for folks willing to share!

Thanks in advance.

You're free to sit in my -6, which is the same as a -7 or -9 inside except that the -6 has a tiny bit less headroom. I'm at TOA. PM me if you're interested.

8 @ TOA

You're free to sit in my -6, which is the same as a -7 or -9 inside except that the -6 has a tiny bit less headroom. I'm at TOA. PM me if you're interested.

I have an -8, also at TOA. If you come to check out Heinrich’s plane, you can go for a twofer and try my -8 on for size as well…assuming you pick a weekend day that I’m around…

Skylor

I’m based elsewhere but will have my RV9 at EMT this weekend and can meet up Friday or Sunday early evenings. PM me your number if interested.

Note that I disagree with the above about the 6 and 7/9 being similar. I fit in the 7 and 9 (which actually have identical fuselages), but not in the 6.

My -10 is at Long Beach so you are welcome to try that on for size.

-Marc
marcwhis at gmail

Back