What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EIS from GRT

trackdom

Well Known Member
I am trying to understand the way to configure the EIS , and I must admitt I find EIS manual quite incomprehensive... Is There an EIS User able to give me a simple way to do....
Great Thanks

These are the settings that I used to set up the IO-540 in my Rocket. They will get you started, but you will need to figure out which numbers and other factors to tweak.

http://vincesrocket.com/RocketEISSettings.xls

It definitely takes mere mortals like me a fair bit of time to comprehend the EIS settings. The good news is that the EIS is bulletproof once you've got it set up.

There's also a guide to setting up the EIS for the Sport under the Sport's documentation, which might be useful.

Dave

David,
I read several Times the manual but it is so unclear...
Vfrazier,
Thanks for the limits, I ll try to use it .

I see you are in France so calling GRT probably is not an option.

I am willing to try to assist you via email. Contact me at

[email protected]

I see you have a RV8. What engine? What GRT options are you using, Manifold Pressure, Fuel Flow, Amps? Also what method of fuel quantity are you using? Vans resistance floats, Princeton capacitance probes?

Make sure you have Rev K of the EIS manual.

Waiting to hear from you.

Jim Butcher

Hi h&jeuropa,
I sent a message to you , Thanks

Hi pgroell,
I heard of you while consulting RV informations on the net, but I didn't receive any PM.
Here is my phone: 0615516803, thanks

Back