What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB - RV-10 (KWVI)

ohlone

I'm New Here
Hi Friends,

We would like to buy a quality built RV-10 with a modern glass cockpit. Our home airport is Watsonville, CA.

If there are any RV builders at Watsonville reading this, we'd love to meet in person and talk RVs if anyone has the time.

We are interested in building but would rather fly sooner than later and, given it's not practical to build at our house, the time away from the family is a concern.

Thanks for reading.

John

Last edited:
John if you haven't done so already I'd suggest you join your local EAA chapter, #119 I believe. There will be a lot of valuable folks there willing to help. Attend the meetings, join any events, make new friends and above all else... ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!!

Hi Friends,

I'd like to buy a well appointed RV-10 with, ideally, with a G3X or HDX panel.

My RV10 is not what you described, above. It's a -10 with way below average do-it-yourself paint (I'm a poor painter), minimal interior (but it does have comfortable leather-covered Vans seats), and a solid IFR panel but the 2 main EFIS displays are GRT, not what you asked for (but great performers nonetheless). It's a station wagon, and, with a useful load of 730 lbs plus full (60 gal) gas it can haul a lot, a long ways (on long trips I often run LOP @ a bit under 10 gal/hr. This is actually faster, on some trips, than 75% best power, as I can save a fuel stop. This airplane is not for sale.
But, if you'd like to come up to LVK, I'm always happy to show it, and to talk about -10's.

Bob

Last edited:
Back