What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for Build Partner - Phoenix

ADub

My fiend and I have been building an RV-10 for about 3.5 years (about 1100 hours) out of my garage in North Tempe AZ. I am selling my house and my friend does not have the garage space for the project. We are open to taking on a third at our costs if you can offer a workspace and are in a good position to join in on the build.
The Project: We own empennage, quick build fuselage and wings, finish kit, S Florida interior, Hartzell 2 blade, and deposit on Thunderbolt from last June before price increase, and a few other goodies. Big $$ items to go are firewall forward (ordered), avionics and paint. We are the second builder as I purchased from the widow of previous builder who completed most of the empennage and had not touched qb wings or qb fuselage.
Let me know if you are interested and we can provide more details and have you over to my house to see everything. We have really enjoyed the social and mental support of building with a partner and welcome the right person to join in on the fun!
thanks!

Back