What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Intro flight in tri-gear RV wanted, share expenses

Dreamer8A

I'm New Here
Hi,
I believe I am interested in buying an RV trigear but have never flown in one. Would like to share expenses to experience an RV to make sure it's really right for me. I'm a C150 and sailplane guy, recently retired. The 150 is now too slow and weak for my flying plans going forward. I am in the MPLS MN area and would travel to meet with you and experience the RV grin. I would gladly pay expenses and even buy you a meal. I like the 6A, 7A, 8A, 9A and 12. Thanks for considering my request!

A bit of a distance, but if you can get to Louisville Ky we can check off a couple of those airplanes (6a and 9a maybe 8a)

Happy to take you up in my 6A in the NW burbs of Chicago. Can also take you up in the 10, if your wife will allow the financial kicker for that option. If x country is the primary mission, it is THE PLANE. I would pass on the 12, if speed is a primary factor for you. Doubt it is a whole bunch faster than the 150.

Larry

Last edited:
Let's do it

I'm right here in Lake Elmo if you want to go up for a bit, always fun to show how amazing these planes are.

Folks, this is a public forum. You never know who may be reading. Please be careful about any discussion concerning the exchanging of money or other compensation.

The Twin Cities RV Builders Group is a very active RV community with many, many resources. i’m about 100 miles north and I’d be happy to take you up but I would be absolutely astonished if you couldn’t fulfill your request with a simple phone call and get that taken care of locally.

Last edited:
Ditto to what MacCool said

Tom Berge is in your area. Excellent RV guy, He has a website, reach out to him.

Back