What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

sale liability release

I recently sold my RV9A N462BD and the buyer has just made the last payment. As we fill out paperwork like bill of sale etc. I would like him to sign a release of liability ( I am the original builder). I remember seeing something in a post here some time ago that EAA has a generic homebuilt release form but I couldn't find it on their website. Can someone here steer me in the right direction or post a copy? Thanks...
Bob House

... I remember seeing something in a post here some time ago that EAA has a generic homebuilt release form but I couldn't find it on their website. Can someone here steer me in the right direction or post a copy? Thanks...Bob House

Here's the link.
https://www.eaa.org/eaa/aircraft-building/builderresources/next-steps-after-your-airplane-is-built/liability-sale-agreement-for-selling-your-homebuilt?_id=EB237E386086434B828932A6EA08AF80&_z=z
Login to EAA, read the EAA website agreement, check the box at the bottom left and click on the E-AB Purchase & Sale Agreement botton. The pdf form will open after that.

Back