What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cylinder overhaul shop

Hempy.8

I'm New Here
I need the cylinders overhauled on my IO360, I have heard of good results from Gibson. Has anyone used PAP? Response/suggestions appreciated. THX

Sal’s aircraft machine shop in prosper, tx does all my cylinders. I have been extremely pleased with their work, price and turn around times.

972-346-3339 is the number to call.

Sal’s aircraft machine shop in prosper, tx does all my cylinders. I have been extremely pleased with their work, price and turn around times.

972-346-3339 is the number to call.

Turn around times; just FYI, sent my set of 4 cerminil cylinders to Sal's earlier this year, turn time was almost 4 months... good work and price though.

Repair Station

Aerodyne Corporation 757-488-2898 on the field @ KPVG Hampton Roads VA great folks, very reasonable pricing, and super quick service. If it’s just something like low compression ( leaking valve, bad rings ) I’ve had them fixed and ready to go wile I waited ( yes same day service) just hang out in the Blue Sky cafe , always several old timers in there with stories to share and pass the waiting time.

Back