What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Almost a RV14 Seat Mod in/near Texas?

atxpilot

I'm looking to install the Anti Splat Almost a 14 seat mod on an RV7A. Is there anyone in or around Texas that has done so? If possible, I'd like to come check and out and get a pointers before taking a saw to my plane! :eek:

Almost 14

I'm in Fredericksbur, you can come over anytime. It make a new airplane. I love it in our RV6A

I’m in Conroe, just north of Houston. RV-7 with “almost a -14” seat mod. One of the best mods out there.

Not today!

anyone in the Denver area that has done this mod to a -6A tip up that I could check out?

No one is even moving in Denver today. Certainly not in an airplane.

I claim to be the first to do it to a tip up 6a several years ago. My plane is in Longmont. Call me and come look. 303772twotwozerotwo. Best thing ever to happen to the airplane. The easy exit is good too but only useful for a few seconds per flight while the seat back is all the time.

good thing I got my flying in yesterday!! How about this weekend? I'll call a little later!!

Dan

No one is even moving in Denver today. Certainly not in an airplane.

I claim to be the first to do it to a tip up 6a several years ago. My plane is in Longmont. Call me and come look. 303772twotwozerotwo. Best thing ever to happen to the airplane. The easy exit is good too but only useful for a few seconds per flight while the seat back is all the time.[/QUOTE]

Back