What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Doug's income

DEWATSON

Well Known Member
Fellow RVers and lurkers,

The year is almost half gone and I'd like to remind you that if you enjoy Doug's dedication to this site and what he does for RVers as a community of pilots, please send in your annual donation if you haven't done so. Doug does a lot for us and we need to make sure that he can continue to do so. It's only $25.00 and well worth the price. Come on....get it done and get it off your mind.

Fellow RVers and lurkers,

The year is almost half gone and I'd like to remind you that if you enjoy Doug's dedication to this site and what he does for RVers as a community of pilots, please send in your annual donation if you haven't done so. Doug does a lot for us and we need to make sure that he can continue to do so. It's only $25.00 and well worth the price. Come on....get it done and get it off your mind.

I do much agree with this post. If you do not get a lot of good info from here (like I do) then at the very least it’s great aviation entertainment and very much worth $25.00. So, Pay up sucker! I do even when Doug spanks my hand (on the site, that is!) :D

Done.

Now, if anyone would like to make a similar donation to ME, let me know. I think I can provide you with a PayPal account name ... :D

Thanks for keeping VAF up and running, Doug!

A good way to remember to donate regularly is to sent in a check on your birthday to give yourself a little present of access to this great site.

Glenn Wilkinson

do it now..

Giving this a bump. We don't want to lose this forum :eek:

Paypal makes it simple, even for pilots.

Back