What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Chief Pilot Michelin

AN23

Well Known Member
Moderator: the only thing RV related is that I am a three time RV owner. Take this down if you feel it's not appropriate but this is just too good of an opportunity to not spread the word if I can.

Ok, everyone. We all know they are fishing in the same pool as the airlines BUT I can tell you Michelin is a world-class company with a world-class flight operations. For the right person, this could be your dream job. Great equipment, great people and great flying. I know, I retired from this position!

Attachments

• CF7ACE69-8B58-4040-A763-40621AB00E25.jpeg
    CF7ACE69-8B58-4040-A763-40621AB00E25.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 558
?

plz post in classifieds? job offerings aren’t really VAF - but we can see what Doug thinks. maybe pay advert fee?

Moving it to the Job Board forum.

This looks like a neat opportunity. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Moderator: the only thing RV related is that I am a three time RV owner. Take this down if you feel it's not appropriate but this is just too good of an opportunity to not spread the word if I can.

Ok, everyone. We all know they are fishing in the same pool as the airlines BUT I can tell you Michelin is a world-class company with a world-class flight operations. For the right person, this could be your dream job. Great equipment, great people and great flying. I know, I retired from this position!

From a current international Falcon 2000 LXS captain, congratulations on your retirement! Enjoy this new chapter in your life! Only 19 more years to go for me! :)

Back