What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar space in Medford or Grants Pass wanted for a few days

BruceEicher

Well Known Member
Plans changed, no hangar space needed in Medford or Grants Pass wanted for a few days

No need any more, thanks!
Anyone have spare room for a few days in Medford or Grants Pass. We are coming off the Rogue June 9th and wish to store a raft on a trailer till Sunday or so.
Can trade hangar accommodations at a fly-in golf/lake community in Central Washington.

Last edited:
raft trailer

Butch Milani , at show planes ,what do you mean on time length of time. Please call me at 541 326 7851.

Anyone have spare room for a few days in Medford or Grants Pass. We are coming off the Rogue June 9th and wish to store a raft on a trailer till Sunday or so.
Can trade hangar accommodations at a fly-in golf/lake community in Central Washington.

Bruce, my hangar at Ashland is empty right now, you are welcome to it. It will be a couple more weeks before I am ready to move my RV-8 back in.

[email protected]

Plans have changed

Hi Butch and Steve, good to hear from you both!

Our group plans have changed and driving the trailer North after our float. Thank you so much for your offer though!

My hangar with lite accommodations and a crew truck is still available to you in Washington Desert Aire, M94. Let me know and I can drop you the door code. We hope to be there for Father's day, they have a big hangar breakfast then if you can. (we still work and live in Oregon, based at Aurora)

Best!
Bruce

Back