What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Things that I want my XTreme to do.......

gasman

Well Known Member
Friend
If the compass option is not used, I would like to see the gps track in that location.

I would like the unit to remember the altimeter setting after shut down.

I must say that out of the box, this unit is fantastic....... and with the two above corrections, it would be amazing!!!

Feel free to add to this list...............:)

I wonder if the GPS track option will be added when the next update is released ? Apparently , a rudimentary Nav display is in the works .

I only have a few flights on mine so far but I think it offers a lot of functionality for a small price . I bought it to mainly use as an EMS but initial impressions of the GPS flight path vector are very favourable . I probably won't add the AHRS for my day VFR RV-4 .

Marc

I wonder if the GPS track option will be added when the next update is released ? Apparently , a rudimentary Nav display is in the works .

I only have a few flights on mine so far but I think it offers a lot of functionality for a small price . I bought it to mainly use as an EMS but initial impressions of the GPS flight path vector are very favorable . I probably won't add the AHRS for my day VFR RV-4 .

Marc

That's exactly what I have found. I would just like to know where I am headed. I mean going!!.......:D

Rainier, You can do this for us......... right?

Last edited:
I agree on the altimeter setting. It is a real pain having it reset every time you shut down.

Other than that it is a great unit for the money.

Back