What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GNX 375 traffic/weather on G3X touch PFD1 moving map?

gotyoke

Well Known Member
The brochure for the GNX 375 says this:

"GNX 375 can be interfaced with a variety of compatible cockpit displays to provide ADS-B weather and traffic information."

I need to ask explicitly, does this mean the ADS-B In traffic and weather can be displayed on the G3X Touch PFD's moving map?

If so, over which wired connection is this data transferred to the GDU 460? As far as I know, the available interfaces are MAPMX and CONNEXT.

The brochure for the GNX 375 says this:

"GNX 375 can be interfaced with a variety of compatible cockpit displays to provide ADS-B weather and traffic information."

I need to ask explicitly, does this mean the ADS-B In traffic and weather can be displayed on the G3X Touch PFD's moving map?

If so, over which wired connection is this data transferred to the GDU 460? As far as I know, the available interfaces are MAPMX and CONNEXT.

Yes, just wire the two GNX 375 to GDU 4XX RS-232 interfaces shown in the G3X Touch Installation Manual and the PFD1 moving map will receive and display ADS-B traffic and weather over the Connext interface.

GNX375_to_PFD1.png

Steve

Back