What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Aircraft Australia (RVAA) New Assocation

Aussieflyer

Its with great news that I announce that the RV aircraft owners and builders in Australia have just formalized the new RV association here in Australia. We have named the association, RV Aircraft Australia (RVAA). We held our first meeting on the May 19 at the regional center of Echuca. We had 63 aircraft fly in from all over Australia. Not a bad effort considering the Australian borders only fully re-opened from Covid some two weeks earlier.

We have already organized the cheapest insurance deal for RV aircraft Australia-wide and we look forward to many advancements in the future.

Does any other Country or region have a similar association we could exchange ideas with?

One of our members made a youtube video of our meeting which you may find interesting. https://youtu.be/ZCvhbo6DX2Q

Alan Carlisle
President RVAA
[email protected]

Hi Alan,

Are you able to provide any details on where to get further information about this?

Well done Alan

Glad to have been at the inaugural RVAA meeting in Echuca. The event was expertly organised and I was grateful for the support with my starting issue - which is now resolved. Looking forward to the next RVAA event. BTW I’m not a Facebook person either.
Chs Mal

RV Aircraft Australia Inc Annual General Meeting Fly In

All RV owners, friends and flyers are invited to the 2023 Annual General Meeting Fly-In at Goolwa Aerodrome, South Australia, on Saturday 25th March 2023 commencing 1000 hours.
The following day (Sunday March 26th) we plan to fly to Kangaroo Island for an RV lunch meeting.
Those pilots with a bit more time up your sleeve, after the AGM we are planning a one week flyaway around the beautiful state of South Australia, you are all welcome.
Don't forget that the RV Aircraft Australia had the cheapest aircraft insurance in Australia.

Visit our web site at rvaa.com.au

Back