Originally Posted by rockwoodrv9
I’m waiting for a N number. For either the 9, 14, or 10 he says he owns.
Originally Posted by RV8JD
I'm not sure why you are demanding this information, given that you are not offering to help the OP out.
If you look at page 26 of the November Issue of Kitplanes, you will see the OP and his RV-10.
No Carl, Rockwood is correct. Lemos does not exist….at least not as we know him. Nothing….and I mean NOTHING he has posted on this site is true.
- There is no record of him in the FAA pilot database.
- There is no record of him having ever owned an aircraft in the FAA aircraft registration database.
- The RV 10 in the Kitplanes article is not his, it has never been his. Check the N number. The photo in that article is years old. No telling where he got it from.
-Amplifying info on the KP article. Lemos article shows N413BS. It is owned by Jeff Hayes of Washington DC. He bought it over three years ago in 2018 and had it custom painted in May of this year. Lemos claims to have bought his RV-10 in December, 2020.
In the KP article Lemos claims to have owned FIVE high performance aircraft with over 4000hrs in them. He lists the Comanche 400, SR-20, SR-22, Beech B36TC, and Columbia 400. But on this site he has asked questions about “how to lean” and “getting nervous before ccx flights”. 4000 hours in HIGH PERFORMANCE airplanes and you don’t know how to lean???
- Lemos was kicked off of the Beech Talk forum for similar behavior. He admitted to it on this site, and then denied having ever been on Beech Talk when I questioned him about it in a PM.
- Lemos bought an RV-10 late last year, and then earlier this year bought an RV-14A for $300,000k, and then shortly there after bought an RV-9A???? Never once posted a photo of any of these three aircraft and never once posted an N- number. No way.
I could go on and on and on and I might post something later separately. But I’ve said it before in this site and I will say it again, LEMOS is EARL FINDLAY
- Earl had posted about taking girlfriends flying and “lying” to them about the Experimental nature of the RV. Lemos posted the EXACT SAME type of post last month but it was deleted by a mod.
Posts from the two of them are eerily eerily similar. And when Earl finally stopped posting on this site is about exactly when Lemos started posting on this site.