What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thank you Flightline Interiors

fr0gpil0t

Well Known Member
When we were doing the final install of the seats we noticed some damage to one of the seat cushions. It was probably 2 years since we received the seats in the kit. Contacted Abby at Flightline no problems we will fix it. Well you know what it's like when you start flying it's hard to stop. So on Monday I drop them a mail and said is it ok I send it back. Of course they said. It arrived Thursday afternoon and it was shipped back Friday am.

Great customer service - and very sharp looking interior.

Robert

Attachments

• IMG_4121.jpg
    IMG_4121.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 292
Builder of my airplane used Flightline Interiors with leather seats 12 years ago. When I got the plane, the interior was still great (needed new seat foam) but I didn’t care for the style of the seats. I contacted Abby about new seats/foam and she couldn’t have been more accommodating to work with. It took 6 months (which she warned my about right up front) because of her backlog, but the new seats she sent were perfect and I’m thrilled.

Well I will jump in here and say I am very please with them also.
I didn't like the backs of my seats as the factory standard, so I cut down the backs as far as I could and they reworked the upholstery in good fashion and a timely manner.
Art

Back