What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WHEN POSTING IN THIS AREA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
Hi! This ?virtual hangar? area is intended to showcase finished RVs. Insert pictures of your plane, the cockpit and yourself along with text describing it and any items of interest related to it. List all the information on your plane as you want: first flight, test pilot, DAR, people that helped you finish, etc.

Sort the list by subject line by clicking on 'Thread'.
34q5ny9.jpg

How to post in the correct format:

Create a separate thread for each aircraft. This makes it easier for you to edit your listing at a later time if needed (if someone else posts your info you won?t be able to edit that thread). Don?t ?reply? to an existing thread with your listing. Create a new thread for each aircraft.

The Subject Line: PLEASE make your subject line like the examples below (model/registration/name). The reason is so that people can easily SEARCH at a later date for a particular plane.

RV-6 N617AR Doug Reeves

RV-6A N628PV Paul Rosales

RV-8 N80434 Danny King

RV-6 N999WN Ross Burgess

RV-4 N557RR Rob Ray

RV-7 N23KT Scott Toornburg

RV-8 N214DC Don Christiansen

RV-6 N46RV Jay Pratt

Only post a listing for YOUR aircraft, the reason being you can edit your entry at a later time if (when) needed. If John Doe enters the information for Jim Dane?s airplane, Jim won?t be able to make corrections/additions.

Insert pictures in your post: There are a gazillion places on the web to host your images for free. Simply put them on the web somewhere (if you don?t have a web site) and use the insert image button to place them in your post. I?m hoping each listing will include at least one image of the plane and of the cockpit.
(more detailed image instructions)

If you have any questions as to what I?m looking for, you can use my listing as a template.

Best always,

Doug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back