What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sky designs aileron brackets

TShort

Well Known Member
Anyone have the instructions that came with the kit?
Mine shipped without instructions.

I have an email out to them but haven't heard back yet and was hoping to get some work done on these.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Susan is usually very quick to respond. They might be out of the office for a day or 2.

Susan is usually very quick to respond. They might be out of the office for a day or 2.

Yes, I think Ken is off on a road trip. He stopped in to see Bob Mills and the new wings in Austin on Sunday. I don't know his itinerary, but I'm sure he'll catch up on email when he gets home.

Sorry Thomas, we are out of the office on an extended business trip...I will get the install instructions e-mailed to you straightaway.

Our visit to Austin was a worthwhile detour...very cool to see the speed wings on Bob Mills' Super-Six! Thanks, Bob, for letting me drop by and thanks, Steve, for explaining some of the finer details.

Thanks all for the updates and quick responses.

Ken, I appreciate your quick response while out on the road. Just received your email with attachments and questions answered.

Thanks!!

Thomas

Back