What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV7A Cleveland Brake Assembly Part Number

Tcheairs

Well Known Member
Anyone know which version of Cleveland brake calipher assembly 30-9 goes on the RV7A? On top of the calipher the label shows 30-9.
My illustrated parts diagram shows 30-9 but also lists lists specifications for an A and a B and a C version. This leads me to wonder whether or not there is more to it than just the 30-9. Yes, I checked the Vans online parts catalogue and the only brake parts they list are the replacement O rings.
Need to replace the left side. Any suggestions as to where to buy a new calipher assembly. Thanks

As luck would have it, I had a 30-9 caliper off yesterday to replace a leaking piston O-ring and noted this number stamped on the piston side: 061-00601.

Yes, that's the cylinder parts number. it goes in the 30-9 another number mentioned in the illustration is 030-00900. I'll check and see if that is the version I'm looking for..I guess Vans is closed on Saturday or I would give them a call.

Back