What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

-10 plan preview? Sacramento area...

chrisj13

I see on the van's website that there is not an option for ordering the -10 preview plans....I hear they are significantly better than other models, but I'd be curious to see them.
I have doubts about my ability to complete this project. A very simplistic, explicit set of instructions could definately be the deciding factor in success or failure. If anybody is in the sacramento area who woudn't mind showing off their "in process" project, I would love to see what it all entails! My wife could use some convincing that this is "doable" as well...any help is greatly appreciated!!

Sac Exec

Several months ago I met the gang at Saturday morning breakfast at Exec and they showed us two -10s under construction at the northern hangars. If they don't frequent this forum you might show up one Saturday moring and ask around.....

My 10 is at Rancho Murieta waiting for the FAA to inspect it.

If you would like to look at it, just let me know-----right now it is pretty much opened up for the inspection, and all the plans etc are sitting on the wing waiting to be looked at.

Thanks for the replies! Mike, I sent you a PM. And thanks RC for uploading photos of the plans...it definately gives me an idea of what is involved! They look very clear and well layed out.

Last edited:
Plan review

Chris

I am in Dixon and would be glad to let you come by and see the plans. I have completed the Emo kit and am starting the wings.

Just let me know if you want to come and visit.

John Cumins
40864 Wings
[email protected]

Chris,

I am one of those from the North hangars at Sac Exec (KSAC) and I'm building a RV-10. There is an active group of builders at Exec and I would be glad to show you the -10 and introduce you to the group. Please contact me at you convienence.

Back