What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X oil pressure sensor

Flyyak

Well Known Member
Friend
Having iiratic oil pressure readings on my G3X from red X’s to normal and varying. Based on that, I have ordered a new oil pressure sensor (150 psi) 1/8 27 NPT from Aircraft Spruce that is listed as the sensor for the G3X (Kavlico). I have learned that there may be a different Kavlico sensor now recommended by Garmin but the g3xperts indicated that if it is a (150 psi) it will work. I think what I ordered is just like what I have currently installed.

Is there a difference in the sensor designated as the G3X sensor from Aircraft Spruce and a sensor currently recommended by Garmin? If so, can you tell us what the difference is? Thanks

They should be the same. Spruce is selling the updated, Garmin recommended part but hasn't updated the part number on the website.

Try Kavlico p/n:.103757-000. That should be the updated part that was the subject of the SB regarding leaking sensors. This may be a Dynon p/n.

Last edited:
Back