What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

3/4" corrugated "plastic blast tube

Stewbronco

Well Known Member
5/8" corrugated "plastic blast tube

Hi ...I know this is available from Vans in 18" lengths but need a two foot piece and would rather not wait on shipping. I know it looks like a flexible electrical conduit ...but any suggestions for buying it in "bulk" ?? No luck @ Home Depot but going to try a few electric suppliers on Tuesday .....thanks. Stew

Last edited:
Not applicable

....That link is to a split loom type of conduit ....not going to work for a blast tube .

Blast Tube

I utilized 3/4" Blue flexible conduit from the Aircraft Isle at Home Depot. the conduit meet UL standards. I did a flame test and found it to be self extinguishing.

Thanks

I did look at that and wondered about it ? It was a little more rigid than the Vans stuff but certainly the same size .....curious though it was listed as 3/4" but was same size as what Vans calls 5/8" ....ID / OD ?

Vans sells in long length

Turns out VANS sells in long lengths as electrical conduit ...just had to look in " electrical " section....confirmed with VANS ...it is SAME product
Many thanks to those who responded

Back