What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GSA28 Part Number Difference?

Well Known Member
Hi all,

A few months ago, I ordered three GSA28 servos and eventually received them in several shipments. Physically, the units appear to be identical, but they bear two different part numbers: 011-2927-00 and 011-2927-20.

Is there a real difference between these parts? The ones I received later bear the -00 numbers. All three bear the label "GARMIN GSA 28" in addition to the part numbers, serial numbers and mod levels.

GSA 28 Part Numbers

Hi all,

A few months ago, I ordered three GSA28 servos and eventually received them in several shipments. Physically, the units appear to be identical, but they bear two different part numbers: 011-2927-00 and 011-2927-20.

Is there a real difference between these parts? The ones I received later bear the -00 numbers. All three bear the label "GARMIN GSA 28" in addition to the part numbers, serial numbers and mod levels.

Good Morning,

These are the same part number from a fit/form/function perpsective, the part number break is indicative of a component re-work that was required as we continue to work through supply chain constraints. We have an installation manual revision that will be released in the next couple of days, that will reflect the new part numbers.

Thanks,

Justin

Back