What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Format

Louavul

Well Known Member
Well, I'm just about totally lost. I'm old, don't like change and was comfortable with the old way however, maybe I can learn.

I do wonder about the messages that have been posted since my last visit, Thurs 30. How do I view those, can I, are they here somewhere and I just can't find them?

Gee, I feel so alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three quick things that might help.

1. Click on anyone's name (if it's a link). You'll see a menu pop up with a choice to 'view all posts by this person'.
  2. Use the 'Search' function.
  3. Look for the 'New Posts' link up top.
After you've looked through all the post, say at one sitting, look for the 'Quick Links' link up top, click on it, and click on 'Mark Forums Read'. The next time you return you'll easily be able to determine what is new (even easier when using the 'New Posts' link.)

Hope this helped,

Louavul said:
Well, I'm just about totally lost. I'm old, don't like change and was comfortable with the old way however, maybe I can learn.

I do wonder about the messages that have been posted since my last visit, Thurs 30. How do I view those, can I, are they here somewhere and I just can't find them?

Gee, I feel so alone.

Back