What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I love to check out your RV-10 or RV-7

ezzyk

I'm New Here
Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to the forum. Name is Mike and I'm a current RV dreamer so to speak. My dream plane is an RV-7 which I'll build one day. In the meantime, I document my aviation journey and make videos about airplanes.

I've been dying to check out an RV-10 or RV-7 but can't seem to find any in my local area. If you own or are building any of these models and you're close by in Atlanta GA or Los Angeles CA, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. Thanks.

I'm in Marietta. There's an RV-10 in my garage and an RV-6 in my hangar in Cartersville. Drop me a PM if you'd like to take a peek at either one.

I?m in lawrenceville and glad to show off or give a ride in a completed 10.
Plan on going on a short flight to pickup cheep fuel this weekend if you are interested. Probably Sunday morning or early afternoon. Give me a pm email or call at 404-822- eight zero 13
Bill @ fusion4.net

Mike, I am right down on the Southside of Atlanta in a flyin community called Mallards, Landing. I am also the Van's East Coast Rep. I have an RV-10, and the Van's demo RV-14 and RV-12 at Henry County airport. Don't hesitate to let me know how I can help you in your decision-making.

Vic

Wow! excited to hear so many RVs close by. I will definitely be stopping by each one :)
Thank you Mike S, happy to add one more to the crew lol.

@Kyle Boatright please check your pm.

@Bill I'd love the opportunity. I'm currently in California for the weekend but I'll be back early next week. I'll give you a shout then.

@Vic, yes yes yes! I'm inboxing you now to schedule a time to come by. Thank you.

Back