What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Order engine mount for Lycoming ...

dypen

Unable to find, has spent some time :) I see at Van's Aircraft the engine mount for Lycoming included in the finishing kit.

If a RV- owner needs a new engine Mount for Lycoming where to order it and what is the price for only the engine mount?

You should be able to order the mount only from Van's. You will need to tell them what engine you have. f it is Lycoming presumably you would need the Dynofocal 1 mount, but need to confirm.

My plans indicate the part is WD-762-D1 for Dynofocal type 1 mount, but I do not find it on a parts search on the Van's site. Give them a call, they will be happy to help.

Engine Mount

When ordering my finishing kit, I had the same question. I included the designation of my planned engine and they selected accordingly. BTW, I will have an O360-A1A.

I ordered a new 360 engine mount last year for my 7, it was 1700:eek: Comes with the gear legs. Now Ive got a nose dragger engine mount for sale but haven't advertised it yet. I looked for a trade but it seems everyone converts to a tail dragger. Just call them and ask, they will be happy to send you one!

Back