What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

www.flight-around-the-world.org

detlef lili

Well Known Member
RV7 flying around the world. If you have any questions on some particular matters about the journey, just email us. We love to share our experiences with all of you.
Detlef & Lili

Name

Hehehehe!!! Yes , it should be but... in Spain, women NEVER change their names, even if they are married, or re-married. Maiden name stays FOREVER!!! American women should go now on a debate!!
If you have time, just send us a critique on the film, good or bad, it helps us improve the future projects. Email would be better .
thanks
Lili Tagliamonte (Heun) hehehe!!!

The movie is FANTASTIC!

After meeting Detlef and Lili at OSH, I was intrigued by their adventure. I ordered their video as soon as it came out. Last weekend I curled up with my dear wife, Sweet Baby, to watch the video. It was great! The HD video is stunning and the embedded love story had me and SB teary at several points. Even if someone is not an aviation fan, they would enjoy the stunning visuals and the interesting travelogue. We give the movie two thumbs up!

It's "different".

I had expected more technical info regarding fuel mods, planning and so on.

The surprise was the romantic aspect and the leisurely approach to actually "Living" around the world, rather than a balls-to-the-wall circumnavigation.

Best,

Back