What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Want to build and RV10

I live in Haslet TX. I am looking into building an RV10. I saw one today, and am very interested. I would like to meet up with some more people who have built one to get to know a little more before I take a bit into this project. If anyone is in the Fort Worth area that is willing to spend some time with me and show off their plane, I would love to meet up. If you need a right seater for a little hood work, or you are going to do a run around the airport, please keep me in mind. I would love to join.

Thanks,
David

Welcome to VAF

David, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

The 10 is a wonderful plane, hope you get a ride soon------just hang onto your wallet;)

Welcome David. I studied the 10 for several years and finally just pulled the trigger. I?m working on empennage and tailcone now and have QB wings on order. I think there are several others building in the DFW area and quite a few flying I believe. If you get a group together I would like to join for a ride or compare notes. It?s a daunting project but based on what I?ve read well worth the time and effort.

Back