What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tate Reeves: College Graduate!

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
VAFDR_%202456%20May.%2014%2008.43.jpg

Hello World!

I would like to introduce you to one of planet Earth's newest college graduates, Mr. Tate Reeves. BS Chemistry.

He is a real, true gift. A kind soul with a caring disposition who makes his parents more thankful each day.

And he is already gainfully employed. He'll be working on high-end scientific instruments - mostly MRI and NMR equipment. Things with supercooled magnets. A STEM degree, having done research using NRM equipment, as well has having changed his own Honda Accord timing belt (and knowing how to hand prop a plane) made for a positive interview. I hope he uses his first check to buy a giant TV or a kick-butt stereo.

I thank God every day for this wonderful son, this beautiful person, and I am certain he makes the world a better place.

Congratulations to our son Tate. We love you more than we could ever put into words (but we'll keep trying).

l,
mom and dad​

New STEM Grad!!!

Hello World!

I would like to introduce you to one of planet Earth's newest college graduates, Mr. Tate Reeves. BS Chemistry.​

Wow! Congratulations, Tate, ( and Mom and Dad)! BS in Chemistry You know it just ain't easy! Makes my chest hurt to remember those classes!

He is a real, true gift. A kind soul with a caring disposition who makes his parents more thankful each day.

I can see that in this great graduation day picture! Nice production, there, Mom and Dad!

And he is already gainfully employed. He'll be working on high-end scientific instruments - mostly MRI and NMR equipment. Things with supercooled magnets. A STEM degree, having done research using NRM equipment, as well has having changed his own Honda Accord timing belt (and knowing how to hand prop a plane) made for a positive interview. I hope he uses his first check to buy a giant TV or a kick-butt stereo.

Or the tail kit for an RV......;)

I thank God every day for this wonderful son, this beautiful person, and I am certain he makes the world a better place. Congratulations to our son Tate. We love you more than we could ever put into words (but we'll keep trying).

You are fortunate parents and he is a fortunate son! And The World is fortunate to have him around! Go kick some butt, Tate!​

Last edited:
Way to go Tate! Didn't I just move here to 52F only 10 years ago (yikes!) and meet this scrawny but brilliant junior high lad? Wow!
Doug and Susan, y'all have plenty of reason to be proud of Tate (and Audrey, too!).

Congrats, young man. Now go, and do!

Congratulations.

Congratulations Tate! I think it's one of the hardest degrees to earn. It was for me. Your future looks very bright.

Giant congrats on your achievement!!!

And to your fabulous parents who’ve shown you the way!
Vern

Congratulations, Tate. It only seems like yesterday. You have made a lot of us very proud of your accomplishments to date.

Seems like yesterday he was a little kid crawling around under the RV-1.

Chemistry degree? Hot dog! Can we get him to look at the chemistry underlying proseal reversion? ;)

Attachments

• DSCN1015.JPG
    DSCN1015.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 62
Congrats

Congrats to Tate, but also to Mom and Dad you guys did a great job of raising a fine young man.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Tate, and the “home team” !!!

Having just gotten our 3 through Uni, we had a wedding last July and another this July….so getting there!

Congratulations... a note to Tate.

Having heard of Tate's accomplishments since he graduated from potty training I feel like a grandfather beaming proudly at my own grandson's graduation. Tate, the pride I know that your parents feel at this moment in your life is well earned. I wish you well in your chosen endeavors and expect to hear more of your successes in life. Well done and congratulations.

All the best !!!

That's quite an accomplishment !!
He can be very proud of that.
And mom and dad too !!
Congratulations Tate :cool:

Congratulations! Maybe that first cheque might go towards...

Attachments

• money.png
    money.png
    631.4 KB · Views: 45
Well done

Tate nothing but the best for your future. Blue skies ahead.

Doug, great job. I have been here long enough I recall a lot of pics along the way/journey. Cheers

Back