What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Recommendation for RV-14A Build Assist

Toddsanderson

Well Known Member
Looking to build a RV-14A quick build kit with BRS chute. Any recommendations here for an assist center? I prefer either Florida or Indiana. Saint Aviation can do it through their Ecuador Connection, but they have never done a 14.

I have built a Velocity, Glasair III, and two helicopters, so I have the ability, but I no longer have any extra time. I would want it turn key and the ability to obtain the repairman certificate.

Thanks!

Looking to build a RV-14A quick build kit with BRS chute. Any recommendations here for an assist center? I prefer either Florida or Indiana. Saint Aviation can do it through their Ecuador Connection, but they have never done a 14.

I have built a Velocity, Glasair III, and two helicopters, so I have the ability, but I no longer have any extra time. I would want it turn key and the ability to obtain the repairman certificate.

Thanks!

If by turn key you mean you want them to build it and then call and tell you when it is completed, so that you can go pick it up and then apply for a repairman’s certificate?
These are in direct conflict with each other and the first one is not allowed.

If by turn key you mean you want them to build it and then call and tell you when it is completed, so that you can go pick it up and then apply for a repairman’s certificate?
These are in direct conflict with each other and the first one is not allowed.

No, Turn key as in painted, flying, etc. I will participate in the build. Just don't have time for the logistical details, don't have room to build it in my shop, and prefer to have an expert make sure it is right.

Back