What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Advice on Andair FS20 fuel valve

steve997

I ordered QB wings back in May 2021. They're finally ready, but the Andair Fuel Valve and pump are still on backorder. I'm thinking to cancel these parts via Vans and order them direct from Andair - I've read it could be faster this way??? Can anyone confirm?

In addition, I'm not keen on the standard Type2 which has 9 o'clock position for LEFT and 12 o'clock for RIGHT - seems counter-intuitive to me...
Is there any reason not to go for a Type 7 which has L/R at 45 degrees off centre? Am I missing something and will I need any other elbows or lines for this type 7 valve?

FYI, the fuel pump and flap motor are also backordered but I think I'll buy alternatives for these .

Iordered directly from Andair and was tole 20 week lead time. I found a valve listed here on Vans airforce---but never cancelled with andair. Youre welcome to take my place in line if that helps. I ordered the valve approx 1 month ago. Send a Pm if you want my place in line
Steve

Back