What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

North Vernon, IN (OVO) AAW

videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
Tomorrow, Sat Sept 6 is our annual Airport Awareness Day. Anyone flying in gets a free meal (pilot only, pax must pay) and fuel for $4.99. Times are 7:30 to 4:00. All the normal AAW things; airplane and helicopter rides, etc. Meal provided by a local church group and it is good! Hope to see some RV's--stop and say hi!

Bob Kelly

Week early for me

Dang Bob,

I have to be in Crothersville next Saturday for a music gig. I could have came by if it was a week later. Wasn't planning to cross the bridge this weekend. Maybe next year.

Will try to be there Bob. You are in reach of my Phase I 75 mile limit and the first fly-in for the 7A.
Thanks
Squeak
Jasper, IN

Glad to hear it Squeak. I gotta see that thing! Plan on filling up, unless you have some great deal going on 100LL.

Bob

nice time...

Bob,
It was a pleasure to have met you today. Thats a fine looking RV-9 you have as well. I have to tell you, that your airport is a little slice of heaven. You guys really have a nice set up there.
Drop by Bowman field some time and I'll show you what one of the oldest continuously operating airfields in the US looks like just before the "air board" turns it over to the developers. :-/

Best,
Dennis from Louisville.
RV-4

Tomorrow, Sat Sept 6 is our annual Airport Awareness Day. Anyone flying in gets a free meal (pilot only, pax must pay) and fuel for $4.99. Times are 7:30 to 4:00. All the normal AAW things; airplane and helicopter rides, etc. Meal provided by a local church group and it is good! Hope to see some RV's--stop and say hi!

Bob Kelly

do you have it every year about this time?

Bob,

We'll have to put it on the calendar as possible trip,... up from Mississippi.

Thanks again for the ride in your plane.

I'm still working mine. Part way through hanging an engine... almost got there tonight. Should be ready to travel come this time next year.

Back