What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tools of Shame

Kyle Boatright

Well Known Member
Here's a thread where you can confess your sins about improvised tools. Here's one from yesterday. (I'm sure Ryobi will be commercializing this idea soon - not.)

View attachment 25382

Attachments

• Sketchy (bigger).png
    Sketchy (bigger).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Here's a thread where you can confess your sins about improvised tools. Here's one from yesterday. (I'm sure Ryobi will be commercializing this idea soon - not.)

View attachment 25382

I sure hope that lithium battery has a built-in battery management system. Otherwise you might have a fire.

Side note: years ago I bought some sleezy after-market nicads for a 12v Dewalt drill. I had one in the charger (Dewalt) in the garage. Went in the house. A little while later, I recalled I forgot something in the garage. I went back out to the garage, and I immediately noticed smoke, and heard the battery sizzling. I opened the garage door and chucked the whole thing out into a snowbank. Dodged a bullet there. It was on a shelf with some combustible stuff above it...

Ryobi batteries

Better check current prices for Ryobi One+ batteries. I was going to purchase and they were 100% higher price than what I paid two months ago.

Back