What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New estimated Kit Lead Times

hoppytodd

I'm New Here
Did anyone else notice the big jump in slow-build kit lead times? I placed my order for slow-built "10 wings" two weeks ago and the order is expected to be ready for crating the week of April 23rd. I guess that isn't too bad considering the website now says 5 months for new orders! I guess I better get ready to place my QB Fuse kit order soon.

Cheers,

Todd

Kit Lead Times

Yes I've been keeping track of lead times as well. I ordered my QB Wings late September and the info from Van's estimates June crating, or roughly 10 months. I've since ordered the finish kit and FWF kit to hopefully coincide with the QB wings shipping date. The current estimate on the Van's website for RV-10 QB kits also looks like 10 months. So, not sure of your build timing or workspace but it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to get it on order.

Kit Lead Times

I ordered a slow build wing kit for my 8 the first week of October with an anticipated crating date of 11 January. On the 14th I was notified that there was an issue with supplier backlog putting parts back 2-3 months. Hope for the best but expect delays, put your order in early! I’m going to place my SB fuse kit order as soon as I’m notified of the wing kit crating.

Back