What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kudos to AntisplatAero

woodmanrog

Well Known Member
Just used my new "Bead Breaker Tool" for AntisplatAero. What a time and labor saver. In the past I have used everything from the 10 foot board/car lever to a motorcycle bead breaker. This small device (and less expensive) puts everything else to shame. If I never have to use it again it was worth every penny. I know my hangar buddies will be borrowing it. Cudos to Allen and Antisplat.

Kudos to AntiSplatAero

Installed Crankcase Vacuum Evacuation Valve and Safety Relief System. Also purchased a pair of their Jack Points.
VERY PLEASED with both items and the excellent service from AntiSplat.

This Company has the greatest Customer Service Attitude. They are a perfect example of what 10 rating is all about.
Thank you for your help this week!

Installed Crankcase Vacuum Evacuation Valve and Safety Relief System. Also purchased a pair of their Jack Points.
VERY PLEASED with both items and the excellent service from AntiSplat.

Did you install the oil separator along with it, or just the evacuation valve?

Did you install the oil separator along with it, or just the evacuation valve?

Dave, I don’t like to use oil separators unless they are on an engine that is a heavy breather of oil vapors. I did not use one on this installation and there is very little oil on the belly of the plane (my engine doesn’t have any oil leaks which helps).

Dave, I don’t like to use oil separators unless they are on an engine that is a heavy breather of oil vapors. I did not use one on this installation and there is very little oil on the belly of the plane (my engine doesn’t have any oil leaks which helps).

Thanks I opted to do it the same way you did.

Back